Friday, October 10, 2014

Artwork For Animal Lovers!

Yes, I know I said I'd be away and wouldn't have a new post for about 2 weeks, but I had to take a moment to give a shout out to a very talented friend of my husband's.  The artist's name is Ryan O'Sullivan and, although you probably haven't heard of him yet, his paintings of dogs, birds, fish, etc. are just as good if not better than some of the more well known painters out there today.  Of course I have to trust my husband's eyes on this point, but I've included links to Ryan's web site and Facebook page so you can check out some of his work and decide for yourself.
We would love to help Ryan's business grow and see his incredible talent being appreciated by animal lovers everywhere!  Who knows, maybe we can even get him to do a painting for Puppy Love 2015!
 
https://www.facebook.com/osullivanartist

http://osullivanart.com/

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you like the artwork. 

Happy Tails to you until we meet again!   

No comments:

Post a Comment